Allrounder with very high picking protection
The V14 locking system is a powerful all-rounder for both small and very large locking systems. The patent-protected contour profile of V14 guarantees a high level of protection against illegal key copies as well as against cylinder manipulation (e.g. picking). The angled shape also gives the key a significantly higher stability.
This system is available for reorders only.
For new systems we recommend the successor series ABUS Vitess.
- high technical and legal copy protection
- coded profile rib with locking ball (the locking ball blocks during manipulation attempts such as picking)
- high protection against illegal key copies through special profile contour
- multiple paracentric contour profile
- 6 spring loaded locking elements on one locking row
- standard drilling protection BS01 made of hardened special steel
- 14 mm core diameter
- cam as standard made of sintered steel with burnished surface for high corrosion protection
- according to DIN 18252 and DIN EN 1303, certified according to ISO 9001:2008
- can be combined with XV14 or KV14
- cylinder body: nickel plated brass
- vertical key insertion
- half cylinder: cam adjustable in 8 positions
- half cylinder: cam is delivered in 7.00 o'clock position, can be moved to all positions in 45 degree grid
- combination with electronic systems possible at any time
- key thickness: 2,6 mm
- stable serrated key made of wear-resistant nickel silver
- plastic key caps (COMBICAP, SKAP01, SKKR) (optionally selectable)
- on request with integrated transponder for controlling electronic systems (compatible only with COMBICAP and SKAP01 key, later retrofitting only with COMBICAP)
- housing estates
- apartment buildings
- suitable for small to very large locking systems
- can be used with DIN mortise locks
- different cylinder finishes (Attention: extended delivery time)
- emergency and danger function
Explanations on the optional extras:
Increased drilling protection BS01 (standard):
The drilling protection is achieved by using two additional hardened steel pins (the first and third pair of pins) in the cylinder core and body on each locking side (for double cylinders generally on both sides).This achieves the attack resistance class 2 according to EN 1303 and makes violent opening attempts more difficult.
- surfaces (cylinder body and core) galvanically treated (nickel, gold)
- standard finish: nickel plated (silver coloured)
- for individual design requirements
- if desired, homogeneous appearance of door cylinder and fitting
If a different cylinder finish, different from the standard finish, is ordered, extended production times may occur.
Product data sheet: