The RW6 is based on the drilling trough technology with a total of 3 safety levels. Six active spring-loaded locking elements in various designs and levels are used. Five additional lateral interrogation pins on a total of 11 different positions provide more security against common manipulation methods. RW6 is a solution that is as simple as it is sophisticated, offering more than many simple, conventional locking systems.
This system can be ordered as a locking system in our locking system configurator or as a reorder.
- 6 active spring-loaded pin locking elements and 5 passive locking elements acting on 2 levels
- core pins made of wear-resistant nickel silver
- crowned cylinder core with reinforced key insertion
- narrow key channel with complex feature arrangement to prevent insertion of pick tools
- increased protection against impact keys
- increased protection against illegal key copying
- cam made of break-proof, corrosion-resistant sintered metal
- tested according to DIN EN 1303:2015, DIN 18252
- protected patented system with security card
- Patent protection until 2036
- reversible key system with drilling trough technology
- horizontal key insertion
- cylinder body: satin nickel plated brass
- standard cam position (SST = 30°)
- key thickness: 3 mm
- robust nickel silver key with ergonomic full metal bow
- special resistant nickel silver alloy
- easy key insertion due to symmetrical flanks and rounded edges
- key with complex profile structure and differentiated interrogation on several levels
- front doors, connecting doors, office doors, interior doors, exterior doors, apartment doors, gates, wooden doors, aluminum doors, tubular frame doors, etc.
- private houses and apartments
- office and commercial areas
- increased drilling protection class 2 (AB = 2)
- comfort function with lockability on both sides (GE = BS)
- freewheel (on request)
- for increased safety requirements
- increased drilling protection due to additional carbide pins in the cylinder core and cylinder body
Comfort function with locking on both sides (GE = BS)
This function enables locking of the locking cylinder even if a key with locking authorisation is inserted on the opposite side.
Freewheeling cylinders are the profile cylinders that have a freely rotating cam.
The cam can be moved freely through 360° when no key is inserted.
When the key is inserted, the spring-loaded clutch in the cam engages. This then allows the cylinder to be closed in the conventional way with the key.
- Usually only necessary with special panic or automatic locks. In case of doubt, please check with the door manufacturer.
- for multi-point locks with panic function: The latch and deadbolt must be moved into the lock body when the door is closed. To ensure this, the latch must be able to turn freely.
- in motor-driven locks and special escape door locks
- restrictions possible in combination with other special equipment