KESO 8000 Omega² SUPER EXPRESS
Security and flexibility with modular reversible key system
- modular insert-technology
- flexible modular system
- graduated safety classes in the system
- up to 13 undivided hardened locking elements HRC62
- length can be changed as required
- patent protection until 2034, functional design protection until 2044
- comfortable, stable reversible key with vertical key insertion
- key thickness: 2,5 mm
- large selection of key types
- active copy protection Ω²
- protection by security card
Single and keyed alike cylinders (with security card)
The Omega² copy protection (active control in the key and cylinder) makes illegal copying virtually impossible.
Choose from over 30 variations:
You can put together your cylinders in 2 different variants in the Super Express. You can choose between double, half, knob and optionally camlock cylinders and padlocks.
In variant I you have one or two cylinders made of chrome-nickel steel (with drilling and pulling protection - according to VdS BZ+), in addition you can optionally use 2 cylinder halves for a double cylinder (standard - according to EN1303: 2015-08) or up to 2 knob cylinders / half cylinders. Optionally, you can also choose a padlock and camlock cylinder in this variant.
In variant II, you have a total of 2 to 6 cylinder halves in the standard version (according to with EN1303: 2015-08) from KESO at your disposal; optionally, you can also select a camlock cylinder and padlock. You can distribute the cylinder halves among the cylinders as you wish. Please note that 2 cylinder halves are calculated for double cylinders.
You get 1 round key included with each variant. You can extend up to max. 20 keys from different key types.