IKON SK6 Multiprofile plus
High-quality IKON profile in special class SK6 with 6 active spring-loaded locking elements. In addition, a total of three different coding types are positioned on both sides or on one side of the key. These codes are scanned in the locking cylinder by up to 9 special springless blocking elements. Missing codings on the key lead to blocking of the locking process. Due to the special arrangement and geometry of the coding on the key, increased key copy protection is achieved. Compared to conventional key profiles, the type of lateral key profile control leads to a considerably higher degree of protection against unlocking and opening.
This system can be ordered as a master key system in our master key system configurator or as a reorder.
- 6 (+6+2+1) spring-loaded locking elements according to DIN EN 1303 or DIN 18 252 for locking security
- paracentric key profiles with sickle-shaped incisions, controlled up to 6 locking slide elements for unlocking security
- lateral coding controlled by 2 passive scanning pins
- patented security query through a special groove on the key
- drilling protection class 1 (AB = 1) standard
- very high protection against picking due to special profile design and pin combination
- core pins made of wear-resistant special bronze
- crowned cylinder core head with reinforced key insertion
- cam made of break-proof, corrosion-resistant nickel silver profile
- DIN EN 1303, locking security class 6
- DIN EN 1303, attack resistance class 0, optionally with drilling protection class B/D and pulling protection
- protected key profile with security card
- conventional locking system
- vertical key insertion
- cylinder body: brass matt nickel plated
- half cylinder: standard cam position 90° left, cam can be adjusted 8-fold in 45° angle
- combination with electronics possible at any time using transponder key, also as subsequent extension
- nickel silver serrated key with square metal armour bow and black coloured pin
- plastic pin in different colours
- colour pins: these can indicate the assignment (e.g. locking authorisations) of the keys, simplifying key management
- private houses and apartments
- office and commercial areas
- wooden doors, tubular frame doors, aluminium doors, etc.
- different cylinder finishes
- emergency and danger function
- increased drilling protection class 2 (AB = 2) / class 3 (AB = 3)
- core extraction protection
- VdS certification (on request)
- weather protection
- standard finish: brass matt nickel plated
- optional: brass matt brushed, brass polished
- for individual design requirements
- if desired, homogeneous appearance of door cylinder and fitting
- There may be slight colour deviations between the displayed surfaces and the original colours.
- core pins made of hardened steel and at least one hard metal pin in the lock cylinder body
- for increased safety requirements
- reinforced drilling protection through additional carbide pins in the cylinder core and cylinder body
- for high safety requirements
- drilling protection in the cylinder core and cylinder body made of a combination of several special carbide locking elements
Core extraction protection
To prevent core or lock cylinder extraction, the core extraction lock is available with extraction protection and integrated drilling protection AB=3 for profile cylinders (VdS approved). The core with core extraction protection is always supplied without surface treatment in nickel silver.
- corrosion-protected design
- cam and forend screw made of rustproof material
- surface finish: matt chrome plated
Emergency and danger function:
This function enables the locking cylinder to be locked/opened even if a key with locking authorization is inserted on the opposite side (e.g. for front doors and emergency doors).
Freewheel cylinders are the profile cylinders that have a freely rotating cam (locking cam).
The cam can be turned freely through 360° when no key is inserted.
When the key is inserted, the spring-loaded clutch engages in the cam. This then allows the cylinder to be closed in the conventional way with the key.
- Usually only necessary for special panic or automatic locks. If in doubt, please check with the door manufacturer.
- for multiple locking systems with panic function: Latch and bolt must be moved into the cylinder body when the doors are closed. To ensure this, the cam must be able to turn freely.
- in motor-driven locks and special escape door locks
- restrictions possible in combination with other optional equipment
Key with coloured pin:
- with plastic pin in different colours
- simplifies the management of the keys
- can indicate the assignment (e.g. locking authorizations) of the keys