3KSplus is a reversible key system which is characterised by a unique functional principle. In contrast to classic locking systems, the blocking elements in the 3KSplus cylinder are moved without springs and are not pressed against a spring force. This means maximum security and wear resistance.
Thanks to the immense variation possibilities, complex locking systems can be calculated.
The organisational, legal and highest technical key protection guarantees top duplicate key security. The patented curve guide ensures even greater security and easier key insertion.
This system is available for reorders only.
For new systems, we recommend the successor series EVVA 4KS.
- modular design (SYMO)
- springless technology
- 12 springless, massive locking pins are brought into a specific position via positive control of the six key curves and scanned by 2 control bars
- blocking bar in the core controls the additional coding of the key
- carbide drilling protection in core and body
- picking and scanning protection (has several locking pins and it is not possible to tell which locking pin is effective in each individual case, free movement of the locking elements in the core makes scanning almost impossible)
- impact key protection
- pulling and tear-off protection by carbide metal side control bar and the modular design (SYMO)
- certified according to DIN EN 1303:2008
- patent protection until 2025
- reversible key system
- vertical, easy key insertion
- cylinder body: brass matt nickel plated, cylinder core: base material nickel silver
- slide coating of all locking elements
- half cylinder: cam adjustable in 8 positions
- key thickness: 2,2 mm
- reversible key made of special resistant nickel silver alloy
- highest wear resistance
- easy key insertion through uniquely rounded key tip
- overlapping curve milling protects against key manipulation and ensures maximum safety
- optional: key caps, key with coloured dot, key with extended key neck
- retail chains and industrial companies
- cultural and leisure facilities
- apartment buildings
- medium-sized to large companies
- public buildings
Options / Special equipment:
- different cylinder finishes (burnished, brass polished)
- increased drilling protection
- emergency and danger function
- weather protection
- modular design
Explanations on the optional extras:
BSZ - double cylinder lockable on both sides, danger function:
This function enables the locking cylinder to be blocked even if a key with blocking authorisation is inserted on the opposite side.
This option is only possible from a cylinder length of 31/36 mm.
SSW - protection mechanism against dust and weather influences:
Spring-loaded locking plates integrated in the locking cylinder, which open and close automatically when the key is inserted or removed. This design is one-sided on the outside.
The cylinder is extended by 3,3 mm.
When ordering this option, the delivery time is extended.
Key with design cap:
- colours: black, blue and red, yellow, green and white
- material thickness Design cap: 7,2 mm
- plastic caps for special design requirements for the keys
- ergonomic design and high quality for better haptics
- easy optical differentiation
- simple management of locking systems through colour assignment
- consecutive numbering of the key (key with the same locking authorisation receives a consecutive number)
- use exclusively for EVVA keys
- factory assembly, subsequent opening and retrofitting is not possible
Key with coloured dot:
- colours: red, blue, green, yellow, brown, black, violet, pink
- with countersunk colour dot on the key neck
- for optical differentiation
- colour dot may differ from the image on the website
Key with extended key neck:
- specially shaped key
- for use with armoured fittings
Product data sheet: