IKON SK6 Vector profile rib
The Vector profile rib has a high-quality rib profile with six active spring-loaded pin locking elements. The profile of the key is arranged parallel to the key back. The respective profile features are arranged in pairs horizontally and at an angle to each other and form a feature pair. This special arrangement makes manual opening techniques considerably more difficult. A shape sensing pin in the locking cylinder controls the additional coding on the key. A further locking pin scans the rib on one side. Compared to conventional key profiles, it is characterized by a high degree of security against unlocking, scanning and re-locking.
This system is available for reorders only.
We offer various another systems as a new locking system
IKON locking cylinder.
- 8 (6+2) locking elements in total
- 6 active, spring-loaded pin locking elements according to DIN EN 1303 or DIN 18 252 for unlocking, scanning and locking security
- locking rib on one side of the key is scanned in the locking cylinder by a locking rib pin
- form sensing pin in the locking cylinder controls the additional lateral coding on the key
- drilling protection class 1 (AB = 1) standard
- high protection against picking and impact key technology due to special profile design and pin combination
- core pins made of wear-resistant special bronze
- crowned cylinder core head with reinforced key insertion
- cam made of break-proof, corrosion-resistant nickel silver profile
- DIN EN 1303, locking security class 6
- DIN EN 1303, attack resistance class 0, optionally with drilling protection class B/D and pulling protection
- protected key profile with security card
- conventional locking system
- vertical key insertion
- cylinder body: brass matt nickel plated
- half cylinder: standard cam position 90° left, cam can be adjusted 8-fold in 45° angle
- combination with electronics possible at any time using transponder key, also as subsequent extension
- nickel silver serrated key with square metal armour bow
- optionally with colour pins in different colours: these can indicate the allocation (e.g. locking authorisations) of the keys, simplifying key management
- private houses and apartments
- office and commercial areas
- wooden doors, tubular frame doors, aluminium doors, etc.
- different cylinder finishes
- emergency and danger function
- increased drilling protection class 2 (AB = 2) / class 3 (AB = 3)
- core extraction protection
- VdS certification (on request)
- weather protection