IKON SK6 Vector profile rib
The Vector profile rib has a high-quality rib profile with six active spring-loaded pin locking elements. The profile of the key is arranged parallel to the key back. The respective profile features are arranged in pairs horizontally and at an angle to each other and form a feature pair. This special arrangement makes manual opening techniques considerably more difficult. A shape sensing pin in the locking cylinder controls the additional coding on the key. A further locking pin scans the rib on one side. Compared to conventional key profiles, it is characterized by a high degree of security against unlocking, scanning and re-locking.
This system can be ordered as a master key system in our master key system configurator or as a reorder.
- 8 (6+2) locking elements in total
- 6 active, spring-loaded pin locking elements according to DIN EN 1303 or DIN 18 252 for unlocking, scanning and locking security
- locking rib on one side of the key is scanned in the locking cylinder by a locking rib pin
- form sensing pin in the locking cylinder controls the additional lateral coding on the key
- drilling protection class 1 (AB = 1) standard
- high protection against picking and impact key technology due to special profile design and pin combination
- core pins made of wear-resistant special bronze
- crowned cylinder core head with reinforced key insertion
- cam made of break-proof, corrosion-resistant nickel silver profile
- DIN EN 1303, locking security class 6
- DIN EN 1303, attack resistance class 0, optionally with drilling protection class B/D and pulling protection
- protected key profile with security card
- conventional locking system
- vertical key insertion
- cylinder body: brass matt nickel plated
- half cylinder: standard cam position 90° left, cam can be adjusted 8-fold in 45° angle
- combination with electronics possible at any time using transponder key, also as subsequent extension
- nickel silver serrated key with square metal armour bow
- optionally with colour pins in different colours: these can indicate the allocation (e.g. locking authorisations) of the keys, simplifying key management
- private houses and apartments
- office and commercial areas
- wooden doors, tubular frame doors, aluminium doors, etc.
- different cylinder finishes
- emergency and danger function
- increased drilling protection class 2 (AB = 2) / class 3 (AB = 3)
- core extraction protection
- VdS certification (on request)
- weather protection
- standard finish: brass matt nickel plated
- optional: brass matt brushed, brass polished
- for individual design requirements
- if desired, homogeneous appearance of door cylinder and fitting
- There may be slight colour deviations between the displayed surfaces and the original colours.
- pins made of hardened steel and at least one hard metal pin in the lock cylinder body
- for increased safety requirements
- reinforced drilling protection through additional carbide pins in the cylinder core and cylinder body
- for high safety requirements
- drilling protection in the cylinder core and cylinder body made of a combination of several special carbide elements
Core extraction protection
To prevent core or lock cylinder extraction, the core extraction lock is available with extraction protection and integrated drilling protection AB=2 for profile cylinders (VdS approved). The core with core extraction protection is always supplied without surface treatment in nickel silver.
- corrosion-protected design
- cam and forend screw made of rustproof material
- surface finish: matt chrome-plated
Emergency and danger function:
This function enables the locking cylinder to be blocked even if a key with locking authorisation is inserted on the opposite side.
Freewheel cylinders are profile cylinders that have a freely rotating cam (locking nose).
The cam can be moved 360° freely when no key is inserted.
When the key is inserted, the spring-loaded clutch engages in the cam. The cylinder can then be closed in the conventional way with the key.
- Usually only necessary for special panic or automatic locks. If in doubt, please check with the door manufacturer.
- for multiple locking systems with panic function: Latch and deadbolt must be moved into the lock body when the doors are closed. To ensure this, the latch bolt must be able to turn freely.
- in motor-driven locks and special escape door locks
- restrictions possible in combination with other optional equipment
Key with coloured pin:
- with plastic pin in different colours
- simplifies the management of the keys
- can indicate the assignment (e.g. locking authorizations) of the keys