Südmetall Lisa rosette fitting BB
The Lisa rosette fitting is easy to install thanks to the Top Speed system.
The patented fitting system impresses with its elegant appearance thanks to high-quality stainless steel and the modern curved handle. The robust metal substructure offers special stability.
BB rosettes are suitable in combination with mortise locks including warded keys. The keyhole can have either an oval or a warded keyhole. BB fittings are mainly used for conventional room doors in apartments and single-family houses.
- BB rosette fitting (handle / handle) with stable metal substructure
- rosette fittings of the Lisa-R series, Vario Star Top Speed
- for DIN left and DIN right door alignment
- surface / material: satin stainless steel
- lifting spring for horizontal handle position
- without grub screws
- quick assembly using Top Speed technology
- handle is fixed / rotatable - no vibrations
- classification according to EN 1906 utilization category 3 for heavy duty
- 12 years functional guarantee by manufacturer
Scope of delivery:
- complete rosette fitting with drilling template and fixing material
- PZ fitting
- WC fitting
- knob / handle interchangeable fitting
- room doors, apartment interior doors
- suitable for mortise locks incl. warded keys
Features of the Vario Star Top Speed series
Vario Star® refers to a family of highly innovative mounting systems. These offer a wide range of possible combinations and therefore leave nothing to be desired. All systems of the Vario Star® family guarantee an exact, durable and flutter-free fit of the handle as well as a perfect hold. Installation can be carried out quickly and easily.
- innovative concept for improved user-friendliness
- quick assembly »Top Speed« through bayonet lock
- metal substructure = top reliability
- with lifting spring = perfect position
- fixed / swivel-mounted = no vibrations
- no hexagon screw for GK3 = perfect appearance
- rosettes Ø 55 mm - covers all 50 mm + 52 mm rosettes, therefore suitable as renovation fitting