Südmetall Ronny rosette fitting WC
The rosette fitting Ronny from Südmetall with a high-quality nylon substructure is designed for the highest demands. The lifting spring returns the handle to its initial position and supports the lock spring. The patented system is tested according to EN 1906 utilization category 3, EN 1634-2.
WC rosettes can be recognised by the rotatable bolt on the inside. By means of this rotating bolt the door can be locked from the inside and cannot be opened from the outside by the blind rosette (partly with coloured indicator). These rosettes are used in washrooms and toilets.
- WC / bathroom rosette fitting with lock
- rosette fittings of the Ronny-R series, Vario Star Basic
- for DIN left and DIN right door alignment
- lifting spring for horizontal handle position
- surface / material: aluminium F1 pearl-satinised
- classification according to EN 1906 utilization category 3 for heavy duty
- 12 years functional guarantee by manufacturer
Scope of delivery:
- WC rosette fitting including fixing material
- PZ fitting
- BB fitting
- bathroom doors
Features of the Vario Star Basic series
Vario Star® refers to a family of highly innovative mounting systems. These offer a wide range of possible combinations and therefore leave nothing to be desired. All systems of the Vario Star® family guarantee an exact, durable and flutter-free fit of the handle as well as a perfect hold. Installation can be carried out quickly and easily.
- long-lasting = precision nylon guide
- ability to change a wide range of door handles = variability
- very easy installation = comfort
- perfect hold due to 7 mm support studs = flutter-free fit
- quick screw connection = time saving