WINKHAUS blueCompact double cylinder BO 01
With blueCompact, the Smart Home already begins at the front door. It consists of several components that are optimally matched to each other and individually assembled for each building. So you can be sure that blueCompact always has the best solution for every situation.
The flexible and far-sighted locking system not only impresses with its technological skills, but also with its user-friendly components. The uncomplicated operation via app makes managing the complete system child‘s play and maximally convenient.
The activation set is required for commissioning a blueCompact system.
- Intuitive: operation and management via app
- Fast: immediately block lost keys
- Transparent: monitor all locking events precisely
- Independent: issue locking authorisations even remotely
- Secure: data is only stored on the master key
- User-friendly: every step is explained in video instructions
- Uncomplicated: easy to install and flexibly expandable
- Flexible: locking authorisations can be limited in time
- Protected: app is secured with a password set by you
- 30,7/32,4 mm, total length: 63,1 mm
- measured from the middle of cam
- extension in 5 mm steps
- max. total length: 180 mm
- cylinder body: brass matt nickel plated
- black core on the front: high-performance plastic
- electronically locking on both sides (protected by electronic in the body)
- standard drilling protection
- cam 8-fold adjustable
- standard active magnetic protection (protection against intelligent magnetic attacks)
- protection class: IP 54 according to DIN EN 60529 (+5 °C to +55 °C)
- logging function with date and time
- expandable to up to 99 keys and 25 cylinders
- certified according to DIN EN 15684: 1-6-B-2-A-F-3-2
- SKG*** tested
- VdS environmental class II
Programming / Administration via:
- blueCompact App
- for fire doors (tested according to DIN EN 1634-1: 2014-03 in connection with DIN EN 1363-1: 2012-10)
- for access control of single doors up to larger systems
- private living area
- smaller companies
Scope of delivery:
- double cylinder BO 01
- lithium cell
- fixing screw M5 x 85 mm
One activation set is required per WINKHAUS blueCompact system!
This article is a configured article for you, so that the right of withdrawal does not apply here.
- Bluetooth® Low Energy
- CR 1220 3 V lithium cell
- when changing the battery: relearn the time using mastekey (locking plan is retained)
- display battery change in the blueCompact app
- The battery replacement set is required for battery replacement!
Environment / Service life:
- temperature: +5 °C to +55 °C
- service life: up to 10.000 cycles or up to 6 years stand-by
No cloud storage
blueCompact does everything to ensure that your data is protected at all times. All details about your locking system are not stored in a cloud, but are securely stored on the key itself. This means that no one is able to access the information that authorises them to open the doors without your permission.
Operation / management via app blueCompact
Learn the whole system easily
blueCompact meets all the requirements of a user-friendly system. Because although this access organization comes up with a large variety of functions, the operation and use is very easy to understand and intuitive to learn. A video tutorial concept guides you and explains each individual function step by step.
Issue locking authorisations remotely
blueCompact has been thought through down to the smallest detail and also offers you a solution if you want to issue locking authorisation remotely. For example, you can deposit a key with a neighbour who will then use it in acute emergencies. The prerequisite for this is that you send him the permission via app while on the move and thus activate the key.
Every locking event at a glance
In the app, you can see clearly and precisely which key has gained access to which room at what time. This gives you the possibility of comprehensive access control of your building. With blueCompact, you therefore constantly keep track of everything that is going on at your doors.
Create and manage time profiles
By creating time profiles, you have the option of reacting flexibly to external influencing factors. Depending on your needs, you can configure the locking authorisations for each individual key according to time. This makes it easy to control which people are allowed to enter certain rooms at which times.
Requirement of the operating system for the app
- Android from version 5.0
- iOS from version 9
The smartphones must use at least Bluetooth version 4.0.
blueCompact activation set
The activation set contains everything you need for the initial programming of your system. Simply order the locking cylinders and additional user keys as required.
The activation set is required for commissioning a blueCompact system. Please keep the PUK and activation card in a safe place!
- key thickness: 18,2 mm
- plastic key in black (high-performance plastic)
- as master key for programming and administration, stores all data of the locking system
- can be used as active user key for remote authorization and authorization planning
- emergency power supply for cylinders (own and external power function), e.g. for opening when the cylinder battery is completely empty by means of inductive energy transmission
- multi-colour LED for status signalling (Bluetooth, battery status, etc.)
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface
- easy battery change
- readout of up to 2.000 locking events
- up to 30.000 locking events or 4 years stand-by as passive user key
- operating temperature: +5 °C to +55 °C
- storage temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- protection class IP50
- battery: CR 2032 3 V lithium cell
- key thickness: 10,8 mm
- plastic key in 5 trendy colours (blue, pink, green, yellow, grey) (high performance plastic)
- temperature range: -20 °C to +75 °C
- machine washable
- disinfectable with Sterilium
- programming: with Masterkey
- identification medium for blueCompact cylinder